There are several different types of wrongful death cases in which you could sue a business.
Injury & Civil Law
- Shoulder Pain Pumps and Cartilage Damage – The Scientific Evidence
- Is Avandia Dangerous? What Consumers Should Know about Avandia and Heart Problems
- Four New Levaquin Suits Filed Over Tendon Rupture Risks
- The Dangers of Reglan – Are You At Risk?
- Hydroxycut Products Recalled; FDA Urges Consumers to Discontinue Use of the Diet Supplement
- Fentanyl Pain Patch Overdose Lawsuits
- FDA Imposes Urgent Safety Warnings on Fluoroquinolone Drugs Due to Tendon Risks
You may be surprised (and perhaps alarmed) to learn of these six medical malpractice statistics.
You may be surprised to learn that some of the most common jobs also have some of the highest injury rates in the country.
It is permissible to sue more than one person for medical malpractice, and doctors are not the only professionals who can be found liable.