The recent Daytona crash raises the possibility of personal injury litigation against NASCAR, the Daytona International Speedway, and the International Speedway Corporation.
Injury & Civil Law
- Shoulder Pain Pumps and Cartilage Damage – The Scientific Evidence
- Is Avandia Dangerous? What Consumers Should Know about Avandia and Heart Problems
- Four New Levaquin Suits Filed Over Tendon Rupture Risks
- The Dangers of Reglan – Are You At Risk?
- Hydroxycut Products Recalled; FDA Urges Consumers to Discontinue Use of the Diet Supplement
- Fentanyl Pain Patch Overdose Lawsuits
- FDA Imposes Urgent Safety Warnings on Fluoroquinolone Drugs Due to Tendon Risks
The unintended acceleration problems that have plagued Toyota for the last four years have cost the company billions of dollars in legal fees.
Here is an overview of recent personal injury cases that have resulted in favorable settlements or verdicts for plaintiffs.
In this auto accident roundup, we take a closer look at three auto accident cases that recently resulted in multi-million dollar jury verdicts.